I was nominated for The Liebster Awards by Klaudia, who writes the blog https://poppyfieldcreations.wordpress.com/. I have heard about this award, but didn’t really knew what it was all about. So I had a look at Klaudia’s blog and saw this text:
The Liebster Awards are rewarded to bloggers, from other bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you are nominated, you then nominate 5-11 other bloggers- this is a great way for new blogs and bloggers to be discovered!
This is what you do… (more or less)
First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them. Then, you answer 11 questions by the one who nominated you. You nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them below. Create your own 11 new questions for them to answer, and let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
Here are the 11 questions and my answers:
- What’s your perfect way to start a day?
Sitting outside in the garden with a nice cappuccino in my hand, only in Summer, though..
- What’s your favourite flower/plant?
I can’t choose! I love roses, daisies, snow drops, narcissus …
- What’s your favourite type of tea?
Green tea. No sugar.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to crochet, to read, to write. And when I can afford it I love ride on a horse.
- How many people live in your home?
Two. And two cats.
- What was the last film you watched at cinema?
Skyfall. I sat front row and had a very clear view at Mr. Craigs’ freckles.
- Where is you favourite place to be?
England! Ow, I do love the UK …
- What are you most grateful for?
- Would you choose a city life or a country life?
Country life, definitely country life! Although I do need a bit of city every now and then.
- Who/what inspires you?
People who follow their dreams and goals.
- What cheers you up?
Jumping little lambs and little kittens. 🙂
Now, as I don’t know many bloggers yet I can only nominate a few:
Rainbow junkie corner
Casa di Ceasar
My 11 questions for you are:
1. In which country do you life?
2. What is you favourite craft?
3. What would you do with ten million dollars/pounds/ euros?
4. I want to swap a day with …., because ….
5. What is your favourite book?
6. How many animals do you have?
7. What skill would you like to learn?
8. Tent, caravan or hotel?
9. What is the worst item you have ever knitted, crocheted, etc… (but still makes you laugh)?
10. What was you first job?
11. I cannot live without my …
Hope to hear from you, and have a nice day!xx